- How do you know if you have found a qualified attorney for your case?
- How do you know if the lawyer is properly licensed, insured and free of
- How do you know what fair legal fees should be for your case?
- How do you know what local billing rates and expense charges are?
- How do you manage your lawyer after you have retained them?
Finding, hiring and managing the right lawyer for your case can have a huge impact on the success of your legal process.
Most people find the process of hiring a lawyer to be stressful but that doesn’t mean you have to.
NewForce Legal offers a full service solution that helps you find, evaluate and manage the right lawyer for your unique legal situation.
Working on your behalf, we serve as your legal services advocate to identify qualified lawyers, help you structure a fair relationship and then monitor the legal process to positively impact the outcome of your legal experience.
Working with NewForce means that you get help — at no extra cost — with:
- Identifying qualified attorneys in your local area that meet your personal criteria
- Evaluating a lawyer’s credentials, licenses, insurance and ethical-complaint history
- Reviewing fee rates to stay within your budget
- Answering your questions to confirm that you are getting high-quality legal services on-time and on-budget
Unlike other services that just provide you with names of attorneys, NewForce Legal works to understand the details of your personal legal situation. Our team of legal service professionals then conducts hands-on research to identify a group of qualified attorneys in your local area who have proven experience in your case matter area. Finally, we conduct checks on each attorney’s credentials, certifications, state bar licenses, insurance and their history of ethical complaints.
We then help you arrange an introductory phone call or in-person consultation with an attorney that meets your selection criteria. NewForce will provide you with assistance in how to evaluate various lawyers so that you make the best selection for your personal situation. Finally, the NewForce team will help you review your engagement letter, evaluate cost estimates and structure a relationship to help you get top quality service at the fairest price.
After you have engaged your selected attorney, NewForce will remain by your side to help answer questions and guide you through every step of the process. Even after you have established a productive working relationship with your primary lawyer, NewForce will be available as your co-counsel to help facilitate the successful resolution of your legal issue.